Parker Precision in UK use Extrude Hone contract shop capabilities to ensure burr free components.
“We make precision components for demanding customers who require perfect burr free edge conditions ….we have trusted Extrude Hone to perform these operations using abrasive flow machining for over 20 years and are delighted with the service level, quality and fast delivery. Like us Extrude Hone operate under AS9100 quality standards so they understand our customers needs” Phil Parker, Director, Parker precision.
About Parker Precision:
From humble beginnings in 1952, with founders Maurice and Geoff Parker manufacturing small tools for the local lock industry, UK company Parker Precision has come a long way. Making parts for Concorde in the late 60s and early 70s, diversifying some capacity into manufacturing for the petro-chemical industry in the 80s before purchasing their first CNC machines to take them into the new millennium in a strong position. Now manufacturing precision components for over 60 years, Parker Precision has built up a solid customer base supplying an impressive range of industries including; Aerospace, Oil, Defence, Electronics & Medical.
Throughout their history, Parker Precision has prided themselves on maintaining high standards of quality, with accreditation in both ISO9001 and AS9100 rev C. Proving to be a firm which embraces the future whilst maintaining the skills and experience that it has acquired over its considerable history.
It is evident that the founding ethos of adaptability, innovative thinking and dedication to investment in both equipment and the team, has been continued by the present directors, Phil Parker and Marc Corns.
Let us do it for you
Benefits of using Extrude Hone Contract Shop:
- Access to the top Surface and Edge finishing solutions.
- Use of various Technologies* – AFM, MICROFLOW, TEM, ECM, PECM, COOLPULSE.
- Responding to various needs in addition to surface finishing – engineering consultancy, tooling and media design, process and parameter definition, feasibility, cleaning, control, and packing.
- 1 to 3 shift Contract Shops*- we will adjust to your needs, ramping up to higher volume.
- Highest quality standard environment* ISO, AS and NADCAP.
What else can Extrude Hone bring to the table?
- Flexibility – no need to buy a machine, we can do it all for you.
- Global network of contract shops for a local service around the world.
- Quick turnaround.
* Depending on the location
Want to test our Contract Shop? Click the below button, and let us know how we can help, our experts will come back to you shortly: